Friday, September 14, 2012

Volu-firm

" I am so excited to be part of your unit and part of Mary Kay! First, I’d like to tell you a little about my background. I started my cosmetic career in 1990 at the age of 19. I have worked for and been trained by several cosmetic companies including Lancome, Prescriptives and Borghese. During my career I also managed a cosmetic department at Nordstrom which allowed me access to training with every cosmetic line we carried. In 2004 I was introduced to Mary Kay Cosmetics and became a consultant. I had a successful business in Corvallis until 2010 when I moved to Las Vegas. I chose to leave Mary Kay, and focus more on my family, new home, and volunteering in my community.

It’s been 2 years since I left Mary Kay. I’ve purchased some things form Mary Kay since I left, but I have also tried many other products, looking for the perfect eye cream, a better night cream etc. I purchased retinol products from Philosophy, eye creams from Roc and countless other companies. I spent a small fortune trying to find something to turn back the clock. I’m sure many of our customers do the same. Last month, Ronnie gave me samples of the new Volu-Firm set. Wow! This is exactly what I have been searching for! Volu-firm is the best age defying product I have ever used! I believe in this so much that I resigned my consultant agreement!

Volu-Firm works! I was amazed that after only a couple of uses, my eyes looked better; less puffy and smoother. My skin looked firmer, smoother and clearer. I have started to use a much more sheer foundation because I don’t want to cover up my great skin!

Volu-Firm is so effective because it has some of the best ingredients in the cosmetic industry. Many of the ingredients that I look for in my skincare are in Volu-firm products. The day cream and night cream both have shea butter which is one of the best hydrators for the skin. The day cream also contains allantoin which promotes healing on the skin, and protects against irritants for sensitive skin. The night cream contains retinol which has been proven to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and it contains licorice root extract which reduces inflammation, soothes the skin, clarifies and brightens the skin!

Ladies, this is a HUGE opportunity for all of us! Volu-Firm has the potential to make you successful. I signed my agreement about 2 weeks ago. I have shown the Volu-Firm to a 2 of my neighbors so far, and one bought the set today! Let Volu-Firm do the work for you. Show Volu-Firm to everyone you know and watch your business multiply!"
-Christy Heil (sister consultant)

No comments:

Post a Comment